Asdfcomp - Soccer Ball Asdfcomp - Soccer Ball

Hahaha

I was gonna blam but damn man this shit made me laugh mad hard haha

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

LMFAO

Dude the part with the strategy guide guy is so fucking hilariously true... Nothing makes this game easy hahaha... This is genius haha.

yadhtriB s'retsiniS yadhtriB s'retsiniS

Perfect

The animation fits in perfectly with this movie, and the people who rated this badly are just too uneducated to know that this is a real work of art

Billy-Bean responds:

I know right?

Awesome Compilation Vol 3 Awesome Compilation Vol 3

You havent seen any of these?

To the guy who commented a couple guys before me, if you havent played Shadow of the Colosuss you should, its for the ps2 and its a really great game, and for the others I mean that game with the little guy and the trash, but the other one I dont know.

A Tribute To Parkour A Tribute To Parkour

Lol ... Pretty unrealistic

You cant get out of a catvault that fast, and you cant do moves sequentially like that with that speed, people dont bounce, but nice movie

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

lol its a funny song, but its not accurate

the ps3 really fucking owns, and no matter what sony will do, people will find fault with it, even though the ps3 is the best of the 3 next gen consoles, oh well. Good Video.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

LMAO

The 3 VDubs under 17,ooo part was fucking hilarious...

FFVI: A New Hero 3 FFVI: A New Hero 3

It's pretty good.

Better than alot of the other stuff being submitted here, I voted to protect this, just because this is probably your first flash decent enough to make it through the portal. Keep improving, and I cant wait to see your next piece of work.

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Solid Snake wins.

Good Fucking Game, but Metal Gear Solid will always be the winner :D. MGS > Halo + CS. Nice Video.

Tosti Trieout Tosti Trieout

Nice

Theres just something about this style of animation that I really enjoy. One suggestion, less pauses in the music, just lower the volume instead of cutting it off completely. It would really add a lot more feeling to your movies.

Migel responds:

Thanks man,
And thanks for the suggestion 2.
I appreciate it.